Joeii is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance group.
Joeii advises banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of loan, security and leasing documentation within the maritime, aviation and rail sectors. She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions.
Joeii also has experience practicing in Hong Kong in corporate finance and equity capital market transactions including corporate and M&A, initial public offerings, listed companies transactions, corporate governance and other commercial transactions and regulatory compliance matters.
Joeii is qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong and in England & Wales. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Assisted in various bilateral term loan transactions in amounts up to HK$700m advanced by one of the leading financial institutions listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE).
- Advised HKSE main board listed company on its commercial property and listed shares backed term loan transaction.
- Supported a Hong Kong based company in relation to its IPO application to GEM of the HKSE.
- Acted as annual legal adviser as to Hong Kong law for several companies listed on the main board or GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assisted in the issuance and placement of US$100m unlisted secured corporate bonds by a Chinese private company.
- 2019 · Kaplan QLTS, Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme
- 2013 – 2014 · The University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL)
- 2011 – 2012 · BBP University College of Professional Studies, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- 2007 – 2010 · University of Leicester, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
memberships and association
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Law Society of Hong Kong