Jenny is a senior associate in the London projects group.
Jenny specialises in infrastructure and project finance. Her practice includes advising both sponsors and finance providers on acquisitions, development and financings in the infrastructure, energy and natural resources sectors. Jenny has experience acting on both bank and private placement debt financings on a broad range of greenfield projects and brownfield infrastructure assets.
Jenny spent 14 months on secondment to the legal division of UK Export Finance, the UK’s export credit agency.
- Advising sponsors on the €1.45bn refinancing of Beacon Rail's senior debt facilities into a new multi-creditor common terms platform. “European Rail Deal of the Year” - PFI Awards 2019.
- Advising lenders on the development and financing of the 400 MW Temane IPP in Mozambique.
- Advising sponsors in relation to the refinancing of a Finnish district heating business, comprising institutional term debt and bank capex and working capital facilities, and the establishment of a structured debt platform.
- Advising Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on its acquisition of Farnborough Airport via Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6.
- Advising sponsors in relation to their acquisition, development and project financing of the 650 MW Markbygden wind farm in Sweden.
- 2011 – 2012 · College of Law (Moorgate), Legal Practice Course
- 2006 – 2011 · University College London, Law LLB with Hispanic Law (including one year at each of the Universidad Carlos III and Universidad Complutense, in Madrid)
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales