Jennifer is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group in London.
Jennifer specialises in domestic and international project financings and renewables projects.
Jennifer has experience of a range of international and domestic projects, focussed on the financing aspects of deals though also encompassing some commercial projects and regulatory matters.
Her sector experience has spanned projects in the energy, power, water and infrastructure sectors across a range of jurisdictions.
Jennifer recently completed a secondment to the project finance team of a major international bank.
- Advising the institutional investors on an award winning £1.3bn bond to finance the acquisition by PKA and PFA of a 50% stake in the 659 MW Walney Extension offshore wind farm.
- A BlackRock owned project company on the EKF backed construction financing for the 160MW Tellenes wind farm in Norway, including the power purchase arrangements with Google. This deal was listed as one of Inspiratia’s top ten most significant renewables deals of 2016.
- The ECAs, IFIs, hedging banks and commercial lenders in relation to the US$5.5bn Star refinery project in Turkey.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland in relation to an acquisition and construction facility for Lightsource.
- The commercial lenders in relation to a development and construction project financing in Taiwan (ongoing).