Jane is Knowledge Counsel in the Real Estate group.
She has a wide range of commercial property experience gained from working on real estate and corporate transactions in major City law firms for more than 20 years, first as a transactional lawyer and later specialising in knowledge management and legal education.
Jane has also been a lecturer in contract law at the University of Law, Moorgate, and has lectured widely in law firms on environmental law aspects of property transactions.
Having set up and run the real estate knowledge management function at two other law firms, Jane joined us in 2012 to do the same. She is now responsible for legal training and precedents, and assists other lawyers in the team by providing legal advice on complex legal issues. She also maintains links with external organisations and government departments to keep abreast of new developments.
- College of Law, Chancery Lane
- Institute of Education, London
- University of Salamanca
- Kings College, London
memberships & associations
- Founder, member and Membership Committee of the Association of Property Support Lawyers
- Member of the Lawyers’ Green Issues Group
- Advisory Board of Argyll Environmental
- Consulting Editorial Board of LexisPSL Property