T: +66 2665 7864 M: +66 63 206 6948
Gerard is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution group.
Gerard has advised on commercial disputes across various sectors, including construction, commodities and white-collar crime.
He has particular experience in international arbitration under ICC, LCIA, SIAC and HKIAC institutional rules, as well as in litigious proceedings in the English courts.
Since joining the firm, he has worked within dispute resolution teams in the firm’s Bangkok, London and Dubai offices. He is fluent in French.
- Advising a Thai and Japanese consortium in dispute with a Thai subsidiary of a listed public company concerning the design and construction of a waste to energy powerplant.
- Advising a Singapore-headquartered commodities trading company on managing HKIAC arbitration proceedings against a Korean bank.
- Advising a Thai subsidiary of a German leading logistics company on a claim for the recovery of customs duties.
- Advising an industry-leading group in the aerospace sector on reaching the world’s first coordinated settlement agreement with the UK, French and US fraud authorities, concluding investigations into allegations of bribery and corruption.
- 2020 · BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- 2017 · Université de Rennes I, LL.M. in European Law
- 2016 · University of Exeter, LL.B. with French Law