Senior Associate London
Emeline is a Senior Associate in the Assets and structured Finance group.
Emeline advises banks, financial institutions and owning companies on all aspects of loan and security documentation.
She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions and on commercial shipping matters.
- Advising ING Bank on US$220m loan facility to finance the construction of nine new high-spec MR product tankers.
- Advising Citibank as lender and ECA agent and Nordea Bank as facility agent on the amendment and restating of a US$385m financing originally made to the Gener8 Maritime Group.
- Advising an ING-led syndicate on financing for the world’s first ever LNG-powered aframax tankers for Sovcomflot.
- Advising Nordea Bank AB on US$409.5m loan facility to Euronav.
- Advising Teekay Tankers on a new long –term debt facility that is circa US$0.9 billion.
- 2006 – 2007 · Inns of Court School of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2004 – 2005 · University of Leuven, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- 2002 – 2006 · Queen Mary University of London, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- PressWFW advises Tor Boreas on senior and junior bond financing
- PressWFW advises lenders on three sustainability-linked loan facilities for Ardmore
- PressWFW advises lenders on US$155m Tangguh LNG carrier refinancing
- PressWFW advises Alpha Trains on €700m+ debt raise
- PressWFW advises Teekay Offshore on US$550m fleet refinancings