Emeline is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Asset Finance group.
Emeline advises banks, financial institutions and owning companies on all aspects of loan and security documentation.
She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions and on commercial shipping matters.
- Advising Teekay Tankers on a new long –term debt facility that is circa US$0.9 billion.
- 2006 – 2007 · Inns of Court School of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2004 – 2005 · University of Leuven, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- 2002 – 2006 · Queen Mary University of London, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales