Elizabeth is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution Group.
Elizabeth has extensive experience in a wide spectrum of general insurance, civil and commercial litigation and arbitration and advisory work. She has been involved in high profile, complex and cross-border disputes spanning general commercial litigation, insurance arbitration, contractual claims and equity and trusts matters.
Elizabeth was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2016, and was also admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2022.
- Representing the Indonesian subsidiary of a global mining consultancy firm in an arbitration under Singapore law governed by SIAC rules involving a claim for damages resulting from breaches of several contracts.
- Representing reinsurers in a dispute governed by Indonesian law relating to insurance coverage for damage to a copper smelting plant located in Indonesia.
- Representing an international independent power producer in an arbitration under English law governed by UNCITRAL rules involving a subrogation claim for breach of tortious duty resulting in catastrophic damage to a power plant located in Bangladesh.
- Representing insurers in an arbitration under Malaysian law governed by Asia International Arbitration Centre rules where the dispute related to insurance coverage for the construction of a skyscraper.
- Representing a beneficiary in a multi-million-dollar claim relating to disputed properties held in trust.
- 2015 · Singapore Management University, LL.B
memberships and associations
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Singapore