DORA IS AN ASSOCIATE IN THE ASSETS & STRUCTURED FINANCE GROUP.
Dora specialises in shipping finance acting for domestic and international banks, financial institutions and ship owning companies. She focuses on financing and refinancing of newbuilding and second-hand vessels, as well as sale and purchase transactions.
Prior to joining the firm in September 2022, she worked in a Piraeus-based Greek law firm specialising in shipping and an international organisation based in Hague focusing on commercial, digital and financial law matters.
- 2021 – 2022 · LL.M. in Commercial Law, University of Cambridge
- 2020 – 2021 · LL.M. in Maritime Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- 2019 · Summer School, Peking University
- 2017 – 2019 · Minor Degree in Shipping Management, Deree – The American College of Greece
- 2014 – 2019 · LL.B., National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
memberships and associations
- Piraeus Bar Association (since 2021)