DAISY IS A PARTNER IN THE PROJECTS GROUP.
Daisy specialises in advising sponsors and lenders on all aspects of project-related finance transactions in the energy sector, particularly big ticket and mid-market financings. On the lender side, she works with commercial and investment banks, export credit agencies, institutional lenders and private debt funds.
Her expertise includes project and acquisition financing using conventional, ECA-backed and mezzanine techniques in the renewable, conventional power, mining and metals, and infrastructure sectors.
Daisy is recommended as an expert renewable energy lawyer by leading legal directories Chambers UK 2022 and Legal 500 UK 2022, the latter of which has described her as having “outstanding experience in the energy sector” and being “able to summarise and communicate complex matters in a way which enables her clients to make informed decisions”.
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on all three phases of its UK renewables portfolio financing provided by National Australia Bank.
- 1996 · College of Law, York, Diploma of Legal Practice
- 1996 · Oxford University, MA jurisprudence
- 1995 · Oxford University, BA jurisprudence
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales