Daisy is a Partner in the Energy Group.
Daisy specialises in advising sponsors and lenders on all aspects of project finance transactions in the energy sector, particularly big ticket and mid-market financings.
She also has experience advising on conventional, Islamic and ECA-backed financings, mezzanine lending and M&A in the renewable, conventional power and infrastructure sectors.
Daisy is recommended as an expert renewable energy lawyer by directory Legal 500 UK 2018-19.
- Sequoia Investment Management on the project financing of a 55 MW solar portfolio located in Poland.
- BayernLB on the financing of a portfolio of UK solar PV projects owned by Luxcara GmbH.
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on all three phases of its UK renewables portfolio financing provided by National Australia Bank.
- 1996 · College of Law, York, Diploma of Legal Practice
- 1996 · Oxford University, MA jurisprudence
- 1995 · Oxford University, BA jurisprudence
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales