Chris is a Partner in and Head of the London CORPORATE AND M&A GROUP.
Chris advises on deals including strategic alliances (joint venture arrangements and private equity fundraisings), mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and commercial transactions. He specialises in the energy, mining and commodities and transport sectors.
Chris is recommended as an expert corporate lawyer by leading legal directories Legal 500 UK and IFLR 1000.
- Advising Aban Singapore Pte. Ltd on its acquisition of a 100% interest in two oil and gas blocks in the UK North Sea for a non-cash consideration of US$75m.
- Advising SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad on its acquisition of Petronas’s interests in Blocks 01/97 and 02/97, Block 10 and 11.1 and Block 46CN, offshore Vietnam, for US$400m.
- 1996 – 1998 · Nottingham Law School, Post-Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course
- 1992 – 1995 · University of Leeds, BA in English
memberships & associations
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)