Senior Associate London
Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate group based in the London office.
Charlotte advises on all aspects of commercial property, with emphasis on investment portfolios, including acquisitions and disposals, development work, landlord and tenant matters, property finance and renewable energy projects.
Charlotte is pragmatic in both her advice to clients and her approach to transaction management, to ensure a positive outcome and timely conclusion to matters.
- Advising on all aspects of landlord and tenant matters for multiple property portfolios, uses including office, retail, leisure and industrial.
- Advising on all aspects of property management for a property portfolio worth circa £500m including the disposal of properties within the portfolio by both private and auction sales.
- Advising the borrower on the refinance of a property portfolio with a loan value of circa £300m.
- Advising the lender in relation to a refinance of an office block with a loan value of circa £43m.
- Advising the lender in relation to a finance of a residential property rental business with a loan value of circa £57.5m.
- 2011 – 2013 · Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2009 – 2011 · Nottingham Trent University, LL.B Law