Chananya is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Group, based in Bangkok.
Chananya practises general commercial litigation and dispute resolution, with a focus on arbitration, contract, intellectual property, competition and employment law. She had also assisted in providing training on competition and corruption law to clients. Chananya was the ICC YAF representative for Thailand in 2017-2019.
Chananya previously worked at Herbert Smith Freehills (Thailand) as an associate in the litigation Department. She had experience in advising both local Thai and international clients on a wide range of commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters.
Chananya completed her Master’s Degree in Law and Economics at the Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Programme in 2016, and completed her Bachelor Degree with Honours in Business Law at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand in 2012.
- Advising a Thai energy company in relation to ICC arbitration proceedings.
- Advising an international travel company in relation to trade competition policies in Thailand.
- Advising an international arbitration institute in relation to wrongful act claims in the Thai court proceedings.
- Advising a major Chinese hotel company in relation to a dispute on trademarks as well as administrative registration procedures.
- Advising an international paper production company in relation to labour law disputes
- 2016: Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Programme to the education box, Master Degree of Law (LL.M.)
- 2012: Chulalongkorn University, Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
- ICC Young Arbitrators Regional Representative, Bangkok
- Lawyers Council of Thailand