Chananya is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Group, based in Bangkok.
Chananya regularly advises on commercial business litigation and arbitration matters with a focus on contract, transportation, construction, intellectual property, and employment disputes. She also assisted in the ICC, TAI and SIAC arbitration proceedings as well as the enforcement of court judgements and arbitration awards in the Thai courts.
Chananya was the ICC Young Arbitrators’ Forum (YAF) representative for Thailand in 2017-2019.
She qualified in 2012 and was admitted to the Thai Bar Association in 2018. She rejoined WFW Bangkok in 2016 after completing her Master’s Degree in Law and Economics at the Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Programme (EMLE).
- Advising a Thai energy company in relation to ICC arbitration proceedings.
- Advising an international travel company in relation to trade competition policies in Thailand.
- Advising an international arbitration institute in relation to wrongful act claims in the Thai court proceedings.
- Advising a major Chinese hotel company in relation to a dispute on trademarks as well as administrative registration procedures.
- Advising an international paper production company in relation to labour law disputes
- 2016: Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Programme to the education box, Master Degree of Law (LL.M.)
- 2012: Chulalongkorn University, Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
- ICC Young Arbitrators Regional Representative, Bangkok
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thai Bar Association
- Notarial Services Attorney