Chananya is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Chananya regularly advises on commercial business litigation and arbitration matters with a focus on contract, transportation, construction, intellectual property, and employment disputes. She has also assisted in ICC, TAI and SIAC arbitration proceedings as well as the enforcement of arbitration awards in the Thai courts.
Chananya was the ICC Young Arbitrators’ Forum (YAF) representative for Thailand in 2017-2019.
She qualified in 2012 and was admitted to the Thai Bar Association in 2018. She re-joined WFW Bangkok in 2016 after completing her Master’s Degree.
Chananya completed her Master’s Degree in Law and Economics at the Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Programme in 2016, and completed her Bachelor Degree with Honours in Business Law at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand in 2012.
- Advising and litigating for an international arbitration institute in relation to wrongful act claims in the Thai courts.
- Advising and litigating for a major Chinese hotel company in relation to a dispute on trademarks as well as administrative registration procedures.
- Advising and litigating for an international game company in relation to a dispute on copyright infringement matters.
- Advising and litigating for an international paper production company in relation to labour law disputes.
- Advising and litigating for an international carriage company in relation to breach of contract disputes in the Thai courts.
- 2016: Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Programme to the education box, Master Degree of Law (LL.M.)
- 2012: Chulalongkorn University, Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
- ICC Young Arbitrators Regional Representative, Bangkok
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thai Bar Association
- Notarial Services Attorney