Asimina is an Associate in the Project & Structured Finance Group.
Asimina specialises in corporate, capital markets, banking and finance law. She has been involved in complex transactions including M&As, takeover bids, IPOs and secondary offerings.
She has participated in finance projects, due diligence reviews and in drafting and negotiating transaction documentation. She also advises clients on corporate governance issues and other regulatory issues in relation to capital markets and banking law.
Prior to joining WFW, Asimina worked at a renowned Greek commercial law firm in Athens.
- 2014 – 2016 · LL.M. – Commercial law, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
- 2008 – 2012 · LL.B. – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
memberships and associations
- Athens Bar Association (2015)
- Association of Greek Commercialists
- AwardTwo WFW deals win at Business Law Awards 2022
- PressWFW advises Valorem on 27 MW Magoula wind farm financing
- PressWFW advises OTE on €150m loan agreement to finance FTTH rollout in Greece
- PressWFW advises Renven on sale of its stake in 460 MW Greek PV portfolio
- PressWFW advises Impax on solar PV joint venture with WATT+VOLT