Professional Support Lawyer London
Anna is a Professional Support Lawyer in the London Corporate group.
Anna is responsible for keeping the group abreast of changes to company and case law, developing precedents, practice notes and know-how, and delivering and assisting with training across the Corporate group.
She has over 20 years’ experience of corporate law, first as a transactional lawyer and then as a professional support lawyer.
- 1994 · College of Law, York, Legal Practice Course
- 1993 · University of Warwick, European Law LLB
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Takeover Code, audit committees and running effective AGMs
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Market abuse and recommendations in relation to secondary fundraisings
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Updated pre-emption right guidance and revised AQSE admission rules
- ArticleDevelopments in the London listing markets: Financial Services and Markets Bill and UK prospectus regime changes
- ArticleDevelopments in the London Listing Markets: reform of UK prospectus regime and other developments