Angelos is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance Group.
Angelos specialises in advising lenders and owners on cross-border ship finance transactions with experience acting on debt financings, restructurings, sale-and-leasebacks and ship sale and purchases.
Angelos joined the firm in October 2022, after working at a Piraeus based international law firm specialising in shipping finance.
- 2015 – 2016 · LL.M. in Maritime Law – City, University of London
- 2014 – 2015 · LL.M. in International Commercial Law – University of Kent
- 2011 – 2014 ·LL.B. – University of Kent
memberships and associations
- 2020 · Cyprus Bar Association
- 2020 · Athens Bar Association (Registered EU Lawyer)