Amoetsoe is an associate in the projects group based in Dubai.
Amoetsoe specialises in the energy and infrastructure sector including power, natural resources, oil & gas, mining and commodities and transport infrastructure. She regularly advises sponsors, developers, project companies and lenders on the full lifecycle of international project development and financing. Her practice focusses largely on the Middle East, Africa and other emerging markets.
Amoetsoe is of Zimbabwean origin and speaks fluent English, Zulu and Ndebele.
- Advising the Republic of Guinea on the US$15bn Simandou project, the world’s largest mining and related rail and port infrastructure project.
- Advising a UAE based solar developer on the development and project financing of a solar PV IPP in Malawi.
- Advising a developer in connection with the development, construction and financing of a hydro power project in Sierra Leone.
- 2017 · Accelerated LPC, BPP Law School
- 2013 – 2016 · LLB Law, 2:1, University of Exeter
memberships and associations
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales