Amelia is an associate in the London Corporate and M&A Group.
Amelia advises on a broad range of cross-border corporate M&A and private equity transactions.
Amelia completed a three-month pro bono secondment to Save the Children International from December 2019 to March 2020.
Prior to joining WFW, Amelia trained and qualified as a solicitor in the London office of another international law firm.
- A US-based insurance brokerage and risk management services firm on its US$3.57bn acquisition of assets from a multinational company that provides insurance services.
- A leading medical technology company on its c. US$530m acquisition of a medical device company by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- A US property and casualty insurer on its c. US$125m acquisition of a Lloyd’s of London syndicate from a Bermuda-based international underwriter.
- A leading Swiss biotech company on its c. €380m acquisition of a biotech company.
- An oil-services investment company on a joint venture with one of the largest oil field services companies to create a global full-service offshore and onshore drilling equipment company.
- 2016 – 2017 · BPP University (LPC)
- 2012 – 2015 · University of Manchester (LLB)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales