Alexander is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution group in the London office of Watson Farley & Williams.
Alexander joined the firm as a trainee in 2014 and qualified in 2016. He has experience in a wide range of international disputes, with a focus on construction and engineering disputes as well as general commercial litigation.
He has worked in both the London and Bangkok offices of the firm and has particular experience in the high end residential and energy sectors.
- Acting on behalf of a developer in respect of a series of adjudications arising out of heavily amended JCT D&B 2011 contracts concerning high profile and value, high-end residential developments.
- Acting for the leaseholder of apartments within a high rise hotel and apartment development in Cardiff in relation to external cladding and fire safety remedial works following the Grenfell disaster.
- Acting for a Danish renewable energy company in respect of an Expert Determination concerning future maintenance works to and burial issues of two offshore wind farm export cables.
- Acting for a Spanish renewable energy EPC contractor in a TCC claim concerning a termination dispute with the EPC sub-contractor of a biomass fired energy plant.
- Acting for a high-net-worth Nigerian individual in respect of a High Court claim brought by the vendors of a North West London property following the aborted sale of that property.
- 2014 BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2013 University of Durham, LLB in Law
Memberships and Associations
- Technology and Construction Solicitors’ Association (TeCSA)
- Society of Construction Law (SCL)
- Law Society of England and Wales