Guidance for Visitors – Singapore
Outlined below are key information currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams LLP located at 88 Market Street, #31-05 CapitaSpring, Singapore 048948
- If you wish to visit our office, please contact Office Manager Adeline Kwan and Receptionist Noora Othman to tell us your date of arrival and we will pre-book a Visitor Pass for you including sending you information on directions to WFW Singapore office.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use at our reception upon entry. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a face mask in our office premises, we can supply you with one.
- There is a taxi stand at the main drop off point of our office building CapitaSpring. You may use the Apps ‘GoJek’ or ‘Grab’ to order a cab (paying using cash or your credit/debit card). Reception or a PA can also book you a cab or you can call one at +65 6552 1111 (Comfort and CityCab) or +65 6363 6888 (Premier Taxis or Silvercab).
- For Public Transport, do check out the underground train or ‘MRT’ map here.
- Visitors who are unwell should not visit the office.