Guidance for Visitors – Singapore
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams LLP at 88 Market Street #31-05 CapitaSpring Singapore 048948.
- Visitors must use Safe Entry when entering/exiting the office.
- Before visitors enter the office premises, they must have their temperatures taken and recorded (together with their names, company names, date, time of entry and initials) in the visitor temperature records log (located at the reception) when they enter the office.
- Visitors must wear their masks at all times whilst they are in the office/during meetings.
- Visitors must keep a safe distance of at least one metre between persons at all times.
- Visitors must maintain at least one metre safe distancing between individual attendees during the meeting.
- If the physical meeting at the workplace is required, the meeting should only consist of a maximum number of 5 persons (including both WFW representative(s) and visitors).
- Hand sanitisers are available for use upon entry to our building and throughout the office premises. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- Visitors who are unwell are not allowed into the office.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-quarantine, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either our Reception or your WFW host immediately.