Guidance for Visitors – Munich
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams LLP at Dienerstraße 12/Alter Hof, 80331 Munich.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and throughout the office. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- Visitors will only be admitted to the reception area upon request.
- As a consideration to other guests, visitors are encouraged to wear a mask when moving around the building. The reception team will hand you disposable masks if necessary. Masks may be removed once seated or when eating/drinking.
- Visitors must either prove that they have been fully vaccinated, have survived a COVID-19 disease in the last 6 months, show a negative rapid test (not older than 24 hours) with the respective certificate or carry out a rapid test at the reception desk.
- Everyone must keep a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m from each other.
- We have reduced the capacity of our in-person events to provide additional space.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.