Guidance for Visitors – Bangkok
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams (Thailand) Ltd. at Unit 902, 9th Floor, GPF Witthayu Tower B, 93/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- All visitors must always wear their masks whilst they are in the office/during the meeting.
- Before you enter the building, all visitors must have their temperatures taken
- Everyone must keep a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m from each other.
- WFW Bangkok office implement Silver nano technology film on all door handles that kills virus and bacteria in the surface
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and throughout the office. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.