Guidance for Visitors – Athens
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams at 5th Floor, Building B, 348 Syngrou Avenue, Kallithea, Athina 176 74 which are in line with the health protocols of the Greek state.
- Hand sanitisers are available for use upon entry to our at Reception and all meeting rooms. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- The security guard does a temperature check to all visitors entering to our building
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.
- We have reduced the capacity of our in-person events to provide additional space.
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear a face mask indoors; and that starts from the time one enters our building until it is exited. The only time masks may be removed when eating/drinking.
- We need to abide by the 1.5 meters social distancing rule in meeting rooms.
- Visitors from abroad will need to have their PLF with them.
- All visitors will need to have with them their COVID-19 vaccination certificate, Certificate of Recovery (valid for 6 months from the time of being tested positive) or proof of a negative antigen (Rapid) or molecular (PCR) test.
- If you prefer not to use the lifts, please ask a member of the Reception team who will direct you to the relevant staircase.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.