WFW and Grant Thornton are co-hosting a webinar for business leaders at 10:00 am on Tuesday, 16 June on “The Future of EV, reaffirming UK commitment to driving bold ambitions”.
Electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly becoming less of a novelty, and more of a valid option for the everyday motorist, propelled by cross-party commitment to reduce carbon emissions and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Despite the outbreak of COVID-19 causing significant financial and operational challenges within the sector the distinct environmental benefits witnessed from the reduction in automotive activity is expected to accelerate the shift in consumer habits.
The ambitious UK government targets, supported by the March budget earlier this year, and underlying socio-economic benefits will continue to drive the agenda towards EVs and building a supporting community infrastructure.
This interactive session will offer practical insight from our expert panel:
• Nicholas Connell, Senior Associate, Watson Farley & Williams
• Anthony Hinde, Managing Director, Gronn Kontakt UK (Statkraft)
• John Jardine, Managing Director, EO Charging
• Simon King, Director of Sustainability & Social Value, MITIE
• Daniel Lyons, GM Future Mobility, Shell
• Christopher White, Manager, Grant Thornton (Chair)
If you would be interested in attending please contact email@example.com