We are delighted to invite you to the third and final episode of our Hotels: Investment Alignment webinar series.
Stick, Twist or Fold: Which pandemic-induced changes are here to stay
Wednesday 21 April 2021 – 10.30am GMT via Zoom
The pandemic has provided investors with a unique opportunity to forensically examine the operations of their assets whilst they are closed or limited in occupancy. How will this deeper understanding affect relationships, trading and supply?
WFW’s Felicity Jones, (Global Real Estate Sector Head & Partner), will be joined on the panel by:
- Hugh Taylor OBE, CEO, Michels & Taylor
- Tom Magnuson, Co-Founder & CEO, Magnuson Hotel
- Carine Bonnejean, Managing Director, Hotels, Christie & Co
The panel will discuss the following:
- Will owners challenge the current loyalty programme structure?
- How will refurbishments and conversions be funded?
- Has the role of an asset manager changed?
- Is there still reassurance and security in partnering with a brand?
- The impact of ESG in operations and owning entities
The webinar will be moderated by Katherine Doggrell, Co-Founder of NewDog PR.
We kindly ask you to register your interest in attending by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.