Evolving M&A: Can investors and brands keep up?
The hotel sector is lining up to be the fastest-recovering investment segment. New and existing participants are salivating to position themselves strongly and rise with it.
WFW’s Cyrille Gogny-Goubert (Real Estate Partner) will be joined on the panel by:
• Felicity Black-Roberts, Vice President Acquisitions and Development – Europe and North Africa, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
• Yannis Ermilios, Managing Director – Portfolio Management, Colony Capital
• George Nicholas, Global Head of Hotels, Savills
The panel will discuss the following:
• How might brand consolidation affect owners?
• Where are the purchasing funds originating from?
• Where are investors looking – location, asset type and tenure?
• How significant is ESG to investors?
The webinar will be moderated by Katherine Doggrell, Co-Founder of NewDog PR.