Transparency and knowledge needed to work with hotel brands
As the hotel sector continues to move into the mainstream, becoming an essential part of every investment portfolio, a deeper understanding is required. The pandemic has outlined some of the current inequalities within the industry – namely the risk and reward balance between investors and owners – and the need for transparency and experience.
As hotel investors find themselves seeking more operational knowledge and a louder voice, how can the partnership between hotel owners and brands realign for better balance, fairer risk sharing and greater flexibility?
WFW’s Felicity Jones (Global Real Estate Sector Head & Partner in the Corporate & M&A group), will be joined on the panel by:
- Lionel Benjamin, Co-Founder at AGO Hotels
- Robert Swade, Managing Director at Maze Hospitality
The panel will discuss the following:
- What are the key issues for owners to address when taking on a brand?
- Will there be a permanent realignment of interests?
- Why should owners consider a third-party manager?
- How have contracts evolved and what does that mean for owners?
The webinar will be moderated by Katherine Doggrell, Co-Founder of NewDog PR.