"Work/life balance measures help to narrow gender gap in career paths."
In this edition of our bitesize weekly Italian employment update, “Snacks”, our team looks at the following recent cases and notices:
- New Skills Fund and the deadline for completion of training;
- compensation for accident damage even after a settlement;
- reimbursement for electric charging of company cars used by employees;
- clarifications on the automatic application of 5% substitute tax for tips;
- a social clause in public procurement only creates a guiding constraint;
- irreducibility of remuneration to be coordinated with the employer’s ius variandi;
- repetition of fixed-term supply of staff; and
- transfers due to incompatibility in the workplace only occur with evidence of inefficiency.