Yen Lin is an Associate in the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure group, with a main focus on corporate M&A and commercial matters.
Yen Lin has a broad range of experience in local Singapore and cross-border transactions.
- Advising Coro Energy Plc on its acquisition of an interest in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract in Indonesia’s West Natuna basin which contains the shallow water Mako gas field
- Advising a multi-national company on its investment into a US-based dry bulk shipping pool operator.
- Advising a US-headquartered medical technology company in relation to its purchase of assets from a Singapore-listed medical research and development company.
- Advising a Singapore logistics company in relation to its acquisition of an Australian logistics company with subsidiaries operating in Melbourne, Sydney, Shanghai, Shenzhen, New Jersey, California and Hong Kong.
- 2012-2015 National University of Singapore, Bachelor’s Degree, Law.