Vasia is an Associate in the Project Structured and Finance team based in Athens.
She specialises in corporate, commercial, labour and banking and finance law and acts for corporations operating in the hospitality sector, banking and investment institutions, energy companies as well as other large organisations operating in Greece and abroad. She has been involved in cross border M&A transactions, finance projects, projects related to regulatory compliance and legal support of large corporations.
Prior to joining WFW in 2017, Vasia worked as a Legal Consultant at PwC, Athens.
Vasia graduated from University of Athens Law School in 2012 and obtained an LL.M. in International Business and Commercial Law from the University of Manchester in 2014. She also holds an International MBA degree from the University of Economics and Business in Athens with specialisation on Entrepreneurship.
- Acting for a large banking institution in Greece in the negotiation and drafting of the legal documentation and advising on legal matters for the sale of non- performing loans
- Acting for a large company operating in the hospitality sector in Greece with respect to the negotiation and drafting of the management agreement with an international operator.
- Acting for a large corporation operating in the dairy industry for the acquisition of shares in a Greek company by conducting legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating of transaction documents.
- Proving legal advice to an international banking institution with regard to the regulatory compliance for the provision of investment services in Greece.
- Providing constant legal advice on labour related matters to an international banking institution operating in Greece.
- 2016-2019 Athens University of Economics and Business- Masters in Business Administration –MBA International
- 2013-2014 University of Manchester-Masters in International Business and Commercial Law
- 2007-2012 National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School-Bachelor of Laws
Memberships and Associations
- Athens Bar Association 2015