Varun is a Solicitor and a Paralegal in the Aviation Group based in Dubai.
Varun supports the team on cross-border asset finance transactions across the aviation sector advising financiers, owners and operators, particularly in the corporate jets sector.
Varun is dual qualified, in India and England & Wales and has prior regulatory litigation experience, having advised clients on a broad array of disputes in the energy and power sector, with particular focus on the renewable energy.
- April, 2008 Class X (CBSE)
- April, 2010 Class XII (CBSE)
- May, 2015 B.B.A. LL.B
- February, 2017 Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Council of India May, 2016
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors (England & Wales) June, 2017