Tom Harrison-Cripps is an Associate in the London Energy & Infrastructure group.
He specialises in project finance and construction law with a particular focus on both domestic and international renewable energy transactions, particularly in relation to solar, onshore and offshore wind, biomass and anaerobic digestion projects.
Since joining Watson Farley & Williams Tom has worked in the firm’s London and Bangkok offices and has been on secondment to a British engineering company which funds, develops and operates biogas plants in the UK.
- PKA, one of Denmark’s leading pension funds, on its award-winning acquisition of a 50% stake in the approximately £900m Teesside Renewable Energy Plant, a biomass plant, in the North-East of England.
- Ørsted on the sale of a 50% stake in the MW Burbo Bank Extension UK offshore wind farm project to Danish pension provider PKA and KIRKBI A/S, parent company of the LEGO Group.
- Bayerische Landesbank on the financing of a portfolio of 31 single turbine onshore wind projects.
- 2006 – 2009 B.A Hons, Economics, 2:1, University of Nottingham
- 2009 – 2010 GDL, Distinction, College of Law
- 2010 – 2011 LPC, Distinction, College of Law
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England and Wales