Tobias is a Senior Associate in the Banking & Finance team based in Hamburg.
Tobias specialises in domestic and cross-border bilateral and syndicated lending and debt restructurings, as well as on bank and corporate bonds (public offers & private placements), registered bonds and derivatives.
Recent transactions include restructurings of loan portfolios, the purchase and transfer of loan portfolios and extensive debt restructurings as well as various aircraft financings.
- Advising several German banks on a debt restructuring regarding a group of shipping companies.
- Advising on the issuing of several registered notes by a stock listed German corporate.
- Advising several private equity funds on the purchase and financing of new-build and second-hand tonnage.
- Advising various investors with their bids/acquisitions of shipping loans owned by commercial banks, including the acquisition by Cerberus of HSH Nordbank.
- 2013 · Second State examination, Higher Regional Court Celle/Lower Saxony
- 2011 · First State examination, Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg
memberships & associations
- Hamburg Bar Association