Timothy is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution group.
Timothy has broad experience in commercial litigation and international arbitration, with a focus on disputes in the aviation, energy, resources and infrastructure sectors.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked at a leading international firm in Perth and in Hong Kong.
Timothy is admitted as a barrister and solicitor in Western Australia.
- Advising a PRC state-owned oil and gas company in a multi-billion dollar fraud claim against its joint venture partner in a SIAC arbitration.
- Advising a major infrastructure provider in a confidential ad-hoc arbitration in relation to rail access terms and conditions.
- Acting for a PRC state-owned mining company in litigation in relation to iron ore mining operations in Western Australia.
- Advising Aircraft Lessors in various leasing and redelivery disputes.
- Acting for a global mining company in judicial review proceedings in relation to gas pipeline access charges.
2018 – 2019 · University College London, LLM (Distinction)
2006 – 2012 · University of Western Australia, LLB (Distinction); BA in Political Science
2009 · University of Melbourne, BA (Hons) in Political Science
memberships & associations
High Court of Australia