Tim is an Associate in the Energy group.
He specialises in project development and corporate law with a particular focus on renewable energy.
Since joining the firm in 2014, Tim has worked in the firm’s London and Hamburg offices.
- Advising Greencoat Capital on its acquisition, through its 25-year fund Greencoat Solar Assets II Limited, of the 60.4 MW UK solar PV portfolio from Germany’s CEE Group.
- Advising Burbo Extension Ltd, a consortium of Ørsted A/S, Danish pension provider PKA and KIRKBI A/S, on the sale of transmission assets valued at approximately £193m to Diamond Transmission Partners BBE Limited pursuant to the OFTO regime.
- Advising Canadian Solar on its sale of a 142 MW solar PV portfolio with an enterprise value of c. £191.4m to Greencoat Solar Assets II Limited, a fund managed by Greencoat Capital.
- Advising European renewables platform Vortex, which is managed by the private equity arm of EFG Hermes, on its acquisition of 365 MW UK solar PV portfolio with an enterprise value of c. £470m from TerraForm Power. Comprising 24 operational assets, Vortex’s new acquisition represents one of the largest solar PV portfolios in the UK.
- Advising Ørsted (formerly DONG Energy) on its sale of a 50% stake in the 258 MW Burbo Bank Extension UK offshore wind farm to Danish pension provider PKA and KIRKBI A/S, parent company of the LEGO Group.
- University of Law: Legal Practice Course
- BPP Law School: Graduate Diploma in Law
- University of Leeds: BA (Hons), History
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales