Thamolwan is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Thamolwan has extensive experience advising and representing clients in various types of disputes, particularly in labour disputes and construction disputes.
Thamolwan also represented several companies in their debt recovery, bankruptcy, and reorganisation matters. Having represented several Japanese cross-border corporations, she also has a profound understanding in Japanese business culture.
Thamolwan has been a Thai qualified lawyer since 2016 and is fluent in both Thai and English.
- Representing European offshore drilling company in labour disputes in relation to the unfair dismissal and advising on the various employment issues under Labour laws.
- Advising leading Japanese law firm in relation to the Whistle Blowing and the Personal Data Protection Law in Thailand.
- Advising leading Japanese automobile company in several matters relating to their day-to-day operation and representing in civil disputes on a breach of Automobile Dealer Sales and Service agreement.
- Advising leading Japanese leasing company in conducting an internal investigation and providing advice in relation to fraud and misconduct.
- Representing Japanese leasing company in civil and criminal disputes on fraud and breaches of hire-purchase contract.
- 2021 · London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), LL.M. in Taxation (Merit)
- 2014 · Thammasat University, LL.B. (Second Class Honours)
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Thai Bar Association
- Member of Thai Lawyers Council