Sylvia is an associate in the Asset Finance team.
Her expertise includes advising banks and other financial institutions, leasing houses, and multinational companies (listed or private companies) on a variety of cross-border banking, financing and re-financing transactions with a focus on ship finance and also financing transactions involving the acquisitions of real estates and property development projects.
Sylvia also has experience in insolvency and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, other commercial transactions and regulatory compliance matters. Prior to her legal career, she worked as an auditor for an international firm and in a senior finance position for a multinational company.
She is a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- 2004-2007 The University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Arts
- 2012-2016 The Chinese University of Hong Kong , Juris Doctor
- 2016-2017 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate of Laws
memberships and associations
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Member, Law Society of Hong Kong Since