Sutthiwan is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group.
She focuses on corporate and commercial matters and has experience in property acquisition.
Sutthiwan graduated from Faculty of law, Thammasat University, and joined the firm in 2018.
- Advising a Thai subsidiary of German construction company on the sale of US$5m sleeper production facility, involving change of company name, foreign exchange and other corporate regulatory matters.
- Advising a Thai energy company on the development of waste to energy project and on restructuring involving tax payment for share transfer.
- Advising a foreign individual on an establishment of a company in Thailand including assisting on corporate registrations with the Thai Ministry of Commerce.
- Advising foreign individuals on the acquisition of residential properties in Thailand and conducting due diligence.
- 2016: Thammasat University, Thailand (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
- 2017: Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- 2017: Extraordinary Member of the Thai Bar Association