Sutthiwan is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Group.
She focuses on corporate and commercial matters and has experience in property acquisition.
Sutthiwan graduated from Faculty of law, Thammasat University, and joined the firm in 2018.
- Advising the Thai subsidiary of a German construction company on the sale of a US$5m sleeper production facility, involving a change of the company name, foreign exchange and other corporate regulatory matters.
- Advising a Thai energy company on the development of a waste-to-energy project and on restructuring, which involved a tax payment for a share transfer.
- Advising a US automotive company in relation to the divestment and sale of its subsidiaries in Thailand.
- Advising foreign individuals on the acquisition of residential properties in Thailand and conducting due diligence.
- Advising a university in England and a foundation in Thailand on the purchase of land and the construction of a building in Tak province, in which the parties are to have joint ownership.
- 2016: Thammasat University, Thailand (LL.B.)
Memberships and associations
- 2017: Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- 2017: Extraordinary Member of the Thai Bar Association