Suthida is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution group in Bangkok.
She is qualified to practice and completed Thai Barrister-at-Law requirement in 2017, and joined Watson Farley & Williams in the same year.
Suthida has extensive experience in advising and representing both domestic and international clients in both civil and criminal litigation as well as enforcing of court judgment with the legal execution department.
- Representing and advising a leading arbitration organisation in relation to civil claims in Thai court proceedings.
- Advising an international insurance company in relation to a court case in Thailand.
- Advising a Chinese hotel group against a US convenience store in relation to trademark infringement in the CIPIT court.
- Advising a renowned addiction treatment centre on a labour law issue and criminal dispute against a former employee.
- Advising a major global automotive company on business interruption claims arising out of the 2011 Thailand Flood against the insurer.
- 2019 – Chulalongkorn University – Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- 2017 · Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association – Barrister at Law
- 2016 · Chulalongkorn University – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) with First- Class Honours
Memberships & Assocications
- Member of the Sanya Dharmasakti’s Distinguished Law Student Awardees Society
- Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand