Stephanie is an Associate in the firm’s Finance group.
Stephanie’s practice focuses on the financing of energy, maritime and infrastructure projects across and her experience spans Asia, the United States, Africa, and Latin America. She is admitted to practice law in New York, and is registered as a foreign lawyer in Singapore.
Prior to joining Watson Farley & Williams, Stephanie worked as an associate in the Singapore office of an international law firm, where she acted for lenders funding debt financing for infrastructure-related facilities and other projects, represented borrowers relating to project finance and hybrid bridge loans and advised clients on their acquisition of project companies, capital markets transactions, joint venture arrangements, and restructuring and data protection issues. Stephanie has worked closely with Chinese financial institutions and companies on Chinese outbound projects and other matters; she has also assisted banks and companies based in the United States, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, and Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting offshore companies with acquisition of stake in offshore wind power facilities in Taiwan.
- Advising on a receivables financing across EPC project arrangements in over ten jurisdiction across Asia Pacific and Middle East region.
- Advising a major international bank, as lender, in connection with a USD bilateral financing credit facility with Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank), the Indonesian Government owned export credit bank.
- Advising a major international bank, as lender, in connection with a bilateral, unsecured funding facility provided to a Korean bank.
- 2013-2016 Juris Doctor (J.D.), The George Washington University Law School, USA
- 2009-2013 Bachelor of Law (LL.B. with honours), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, PRC
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Admission: New York
- Registered Foreign Lawyer (Singapore)
- New York State Bar Association