Solveig is an Associate in the Finance group.
She specialises in the maritime sector. She predominantly advises international lenders and shipowners in relation to cross-border asset finance and sale and purchase transactions.
Solveig qualified in Norway as an “Advokat” in March 2015 previously worked in the in-house legal team of an international shipping company.
She speaks fluent English, French and Norwegian.
- Providing English law advice on the restructuring and corporate rehabilitation of Hanjin, South Korea’s largest container line.
- Advising the buyer on the acquisition of an offshore support vessel and its subsequent management and operation arrangements.
- 2006 · Bond University, International Law
- 2002 – 2007 · Universitetet i Bergen, Master in Law
Memberships and Associations
- The Norwegian Bar Association