Siavush is a Senior Associate in the Finance Group.
He focuses primarily on advising international banks, financial institutions and corporate clients on asset finance transactions including restructurings, and on related areas.
Siavush has worked in the Hong Kong office since 2017, before which he worked in across the London, Bangkok and Hong Kong offices and previously at another leading law firm in Hong Kong.
He was noted as providing “responsive and practical advice” to banks and lessors in the Legal 500.
- Acting for Nordea Bank Norge ASA on a US$866m facility to the BW Group and secured on 8 LNG carriers.
- Advising DNB Asia Ltd on a US$700m facility to BW LPG Holdings Limited
- Advising leading European banks and SACE on a US$57.8m financing to PT Asian Bulk Logistics.
- 2011 · College of Law, Manchester
- 2009 · University of York
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Hong Kong
- Law Society of England and Wales