Shraiya is an Associate in the Energy & Infrastructure group.
Shraiya specialises in banking and finance transactions in the renewable sector, including solar, hydro and onshore wind.
Shraiya has spent time working in the firm’s Athens office and is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Advising a consortium of lenders comprising Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen Girozentrale and NatWest on the £243m refinancing of a portfolio of 28 operating solar PV assets with a combined installed capacity of 321 MW located in England and Wales.
- Advising NatWest on the circa £80m debt financing of the ROC-accredited 50 MW Afton onshore wind farm in Scotland.
- 2015 – 2017 GDL and LPC, BPP Law School
- 2011 – 2015 Spanish and Portuguese (MA Hons), University of Edinburgh
memberships and associations
- Law Society of England and Wales