Sheila is an Associate in the Finance group.
She has a broad range of cross-border finance experience, including ship finance and general bilateral and syndicated corporate lending.
Sheila speaks English and Mandarin.
- Advising the lenders in respect of the post COD project financing of a 70.2 MW solar power plant in Taiwan.
- Advising a syndicate of lenders in relation to a US$220 million financing for the acquisition of eight container vessels.
- Advising a syndicate of lenders in relation to a US$140 million K-SURE backed financing for the acquisition of two VLCCs.
- 2014 Qualified as an Advocate and Solicitor of Singapore
- 2009-2013 Singapore Management University, LL.B. in Law (with second major in Finance)
Memberships and aSSOCIATIONS
- Law Society of Singapore
- Singapore Academy of Law