Sandrea is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Assets & Structured Finance team, based in Hong Kong.
She has experience in a variety of cross-border financing transactions, as well as ship sale and purchase deals, and matters involving the restructuring of facilities of shipping companies.
Sandrea is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advising MUFG Bank as facility agent for a syndicate of international lenders on the US$180m refinancing of two K-Line LNG vessels, “Arctic Voyager” and “Arctic Discoverer” which are time chartered to Statoil ASA, the world’s largest offshore operator.
- Advising a Chinese lessor on a US$ 65.5m sale and leaseback transaction involving four second-hand long range product tankers with counterparties headquartered in Greece.
- Advising CMB Financial Leasing Co., Ltd. on a US$415.6m sale and lease back transaction of 20 chemical tankers with Stolt Tankers. This transaction won Marine Money Deal of the Year 2019 Leasing – West.
- Advising CMB Financial Leasing Co., Ltd on a US$180.4m sale and leaseback transaction of 15 dry bulk vessels with Star Bulk Carriers Corp.
- Advising a syndicate of lenders globally co-ordinated by Citibank. and Nordea Bank on a term loan facility of up to about US$963m to Gener8 Maritime, Inc. for financing the group’s acquisition of 15 newbuildings. This transaction won the 2015 ECA-West Deal of the Year by Marine Money.
- 2015 · BPP University, London – Legal Practice Course
- 2015 · BPP University, London – Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2015 · Queen Mary, University of London – BA (Hons), Second Upper
memberships and associations
- England and Wales