Sabrina is an Associate in the Asset Finance group based in London.
Sabrina advises banks, financial institutions, owners and operators on all aspects of loan and security documentation within the maritime and aviation sectors. She also advises buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions.
Since joining the firm, Sabrina has worked in the firm’s London and Singapore offices.
- Advising CIT Bank N.A regarding a US$70m loan granted to a Maltese subsidiary of Maritime Asset Partners Ltd., in order to back leverage the sale and leaseback of 11 dry bulk vessels comprising the fleet of Sterling LLC.
- Advising PSA Sines – Terminais de Contentores S.A. in connection with its Portuguese container terminal refinancing.
- Advising Cerberus in connection with the acquisition of HSH Nordbank's shipping loan portfolio for US$1.2bn.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Poseidon Principles Association's governance rules.
- 2016 – 2017 Legal Practice Course, BPP
- 2013 – 2016 LLB Law, Durham University
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales