Ryan is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Finance group and his practice is focused on asset finance, project finance, leasing structures and loan restructuring.
Since joining the firm in 2015, has been involved in several high profile and award winning financing transactions. He has represented lenders, owners and lessees in a wide array of transactions whether be it bank financing (including ECA backed financing) or lease financing. In particular, he has worked with several prominent PRC leasing houses on their sale and leaseback financing transactions involving non PRC lessees.
Ryan is a recommended lawyer in the 2018 and 2019 editions of Legal 500 for Asset Finance (Hong Kong)
Ryan is qualified in both Singapore and Hong Kong and is fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Advised CMB Financial Leasing on a US$648m sale and leaseback of eight vessels with the French CMA CGM group.
- Advised BW Pavilion LNG Pte Ltd on two syndicated term loan facilities in the amount of USD 180 million each, in connection with their acquisition of two newbuild LNG tankers.
- 2017 Admitted as Solicitor, Hong Kong
- 2011 Admitted as Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
- 2010 LL.B., Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Hong Kong 2017
- Singapore Academy of Law 2011