Rowenna is an associate in the London Real Estate Group.
Rowenna advises on all aspects of commercial real estate including development, investment, landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and real estate aspects of renewable energy projects.
- Assisted a consortium of lenders comprising SMBC, Helaba and NatWest, on the £243m refinancing of a 351 MW portfolio of 28 operating solar PV assets in England and Wales, owned by Foresight Group.
- Advising a BP Pension Fund in respect of multiple properties across the UK, in respect of both investment acquisitions and Landlord and Tenant management advice.
- Advising on a £140m acquisition of freehold mixed-use property on Old Bold Street.
- Advising a well-established restauranteur in the take up of several units across London to expand its restaurant and take-away business.
- Advising a private hedge fund on the acquisition of a ground rent investment portfolio comprising of 28 freehold properties across London and the surrounding suburbs.
- 2013 – 2014 · LPC with distinction, UWE, Bristol
- 2009 – 2012 · LLB, First Class Hons, UWE, Bristol
Memberships & Associations
- Women in Property