Rosie is an Associate in the Assets and Structured Finance Group.
Rosie is an English qualified solicitor who specialises in ship finance transactions.
- Advising a French bank on the re-financing of three tankers with a deal value of US$21,000,000.
- Advising a German bank on the financing of two container vessels and the re-financing of five container vessels with a deal value of US$32,500,000.
- Advising a German bank on the re-financing of a chemical tanker with a deal value of US$4,500,000.
- 2012 – 2014 · The University of Law, London, LLB, First Class Honours
- 2009 – 2012 · Durham University, International Relations BA, First Class Honours
memberships & associations
- The Law Society of England and Wales
Rosie maronde ist Associate in der Assets and Structured Finance Group.
Rosie Maronde ist eine englische Rechtsanwältin, die sich auf Schiffsfinanzierungen spezialisiert hat.