Ranjeev Kumar is a Partner in the Real Estate Group.
Ranjeev advises on all types of domestic and cross-border real estate transactions, including sales, purchases, lettings, developments, financings, joint ventures, business mergers and acquisitions, and real estate funds formation.
His key focus is on domestic and cross-border real estate finance transactions, as well as secured and unsecured, including restructurings.
Ranjeev regularly represents investors, developers, borrowers, banks and other financial institutions, and private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
- Advising an alternative lender on a £20.1m financing of a 108 unit residential development in Manchester.
- Advising a London bank in connection with a £23m financing of a boutique hotel in Shoreditch to be operated by the Soho House Group.
- Advising a Swiss Family Office in connection with a loan relating to a £30m financing of a 539 student accommodation scheme in Kent.
- Advising a London bank on a £33m acquisition and development financing of a large, mixed-use scheme in North London.
- 1998 · MSc, Public Policy, University College London
- 1997 · LLB, The London School of Economics and Political Science
memberships & associations
- 2001 · Law Society