Pratyush is an Associate in the Aviation and Finance groups.
He specialises in asset finance transactions with a particular focus on aviation financing.
Pratyush joined the firm in 2017, having previously worked at another leading international law firm.
He speaks English and Hindi.
- Acted for the facility agent in relation to a credit facility of up to US$575 million to, among other things, finance the purchase of future assets and to refinance existing group borrowings.
- Acting for the lenders in respect of a series of Japanese Operating Leases with Call Options relating to nine chemical tankers.
- Advising Singapore Airlines on the redelivery of first Airbus A380 aircraft on lease from Dr Peters Group.
- Acted for Malaysian Airlines Berhad in relation to the restructuring and sale by MCAP Europe Limited of one Boeing 737 Aircraft.
- Acted for the lender in connection with a guarantee guaranteeing certain obligations of a special purpose company pursuant to a junior credit agreement for the financing of one Airbus A330-300 aircraft.
- 2005 – 2010 · Amity Law School (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University), LLB
Memberships and associations
- Bar Council of India
- Bar Council of Delhi